Friday, August 29, 2008

In 2007, I wrote a series of monthly columns for a regional food publication, "The Good Food Guide to the Kawarthas". My goal was to top Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals, with 20 minute meals. Not really. But because I myself am often rushing to get a meal together ( most often, quite simply because I am starving, and I get so so cranky when I am hungry). In any case, I digress... the point is that I sought to provide simple ideas that anyone could throw together, using fresh, seasonal ingredients.














I had a lot of fun putting these articles together, along with the photography. I have had dreams of becoming a food stylist, but I suspect I am lacking a few essential type-A characteristics to be content moving grains of rice around with a pair of tweezers. But this, for me, is just another way I can have fun playing with food.

No comments: