Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where to Begin...


I have been trying to be more disciplined about putting my ideas down on paper. And my computer is going to explode with all the image files– photos of the countryside surrounding my rural home, photos of the delicious meals I cook for myself which have the power to transform a "very bad day" into a happy occasion for my palate. There are also photos of architecture, cows and other things that strike my fancy and bring me joy. So it is time these images and ideas found a home and it was up to me to create one. I'd struggled with the foodie blog idea– it seemed much too limiting. I recognized though that all the things I want to include here pertain to my domestic life. Or sometimes, say, when it comes to travel, literature and movies, perhaps it is more accurate to say it is about escaping my domestic life and relative isolation. Either way, getting it out of my head and down in words and text is a very exciting prospect. So here goes...

No comments: